Sunday, February 22, 2009

38 Weeks and Counting . . .

My daughter is about 38 weeks and counting so she and Matt came down for some more pictures while there was still time to get them. I wanted to get some with the big sisters in them but they were with their dad this weekend, maybe we'll get a chance next weekend. I can't wait to take some newborn pictures in a few weeks. Angie really didn't want her face to show but I posted one anyway. At least I didn't post the one with the REALLY goofy look on her face. (Sorry, Ang, Love ya)










4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!!! I think number three is my favorite! I can't wait to see the newborn images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW, congratulations! I cant wait to see that sweet newborn - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the newborn captures too

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome to have your daughter to photograph! I'm sure it will be even more fun to take the newborn pics!

    ReplyDelete