Friday, February 27, 2009

It's been a busy week and I'm way behind . .

It's been a very busy week both at work and at home. I did play with some pictures this week but didn't get time to post them until tonight. Last night we made our weekly trip to Menard's to take advantage of items on sale for the Garage/Studio project. Last night we placed the order for the interior doors and flooring for the studio and a countertop for the changing room vanity. The weather is finally starting to improve a little so we can try to get out to start clearing and marking off the corners for the building. If we are lucky this weekend we will get some air in the Bobcat tire and get the battery charged so as soon as the ground dries out enough, I can start clearing the area. Yes, I drive a Bobcat skid steer loader. One of these days I want to drive my son's semi (without the trailer).

Below is just an assortment of some pictures taken in the last week, hope you enjoy them.







2 comments:

  1. I really like the third one! Great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, I know what you mean about busy - gosh, its been crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete