Friday, March 6, 2009

My First HDR Attempt (Thanks Candy)

After posting the Arch picture yesterday, Candy asked if she could borrow it the use the HDR techniques on it. Candy's version is in my Flickr photostream. She also turned me on to the software she used so now I have downloaded it and below is my first HDR attempt using the Arch picture.

This will be a short blog since I have to get to bed soon. We are having some of the building materials delivered in the morning, so you can guess what pictures will be posted tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I like the angle you took this from - a little different than what you usually see. Very nice. Can I ask what software you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how it turned out! It's fun to learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I used the Photomatix Pro software that Candy turned me on to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool effect! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are enjoying the software :-)

    This looks great!

    ReplyDelete